Kalamazoos Corporate strategy is to:
- systematically explore and develop the Company’s key projects being the Snake Well Project and Cork Tree Project;
- complete development studies at the A-Zone;
- negotiate with nearby mills to secure binding processing agreements;
- undertake follow up drilling at the Snake Well Project to test for high grade gold intersections down plunge and along strike of the recent trial open pit at the Mixy Lode and also at the Royal Standard gold mine;
- complete drilling, mining and metallurgical studies to test the viability of a heap leach operation on the laterite resources and other laterite prospects at the Snake Well Project;
- undertake further exploration at the Snake Well Project, on the areas where past exploration drilling has indicated moderate to high grade gold mineralisation;
- explore and test for the potential of copper mineralisation at the Cork Tree Project, situated in the Doolgunna region;
- satisfy the Company’s expenditure commitments under the Joint Venture at the Cork Tree Project, including completing a feasibility study;
- implement a growth strategy to seek out further exploration, acquisition and joint venture opportunities in Australia; and
- provide working capital for the Company.
Kalamazoo has assembled an experienced management, exploration and development team who are well qualified to exploit the potential of the Company’s mineral assets. The Board has significant expertise and experience in mineral exploration, project development and corporate finance and aims to ensure that funds raised through the Offer will be utilised in a cost-effective manner to advance the Company’s projects.