- Kalamazoo Resources Pty Ltd (“Kalamazoo”) makes no warranties about the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this website.
- Kalamazoo, including its directors, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors and assigns, will not accept any liability for any loss, damage or other injury resulting from its use.
- Kalamazoo, its directors, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors and assigns do not accept any liability:
- for any investment decisions made on the basis of this information. This website does not constitute financial advice and should not be taken as such. Kalamazoo recommends and requires that you obtain professional advice before proceeding with any partnering or investment; or
- for any damages or losses whatsoever, arising out of, or in any way related to, the use of this site.
- The limitation on liability contained in paragraph 3 applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages that you or others may suffer, as well as damages for loss of profit, business interruption or the loss of data or information.
- Nothing in this web site constitutes or is intended to constitute an offer of, or an invitation to purchase or subscribe for, securities in Kalamazoo.
- Kalamazoo holds the copyright to this web site and grants you only a limited licence to download this website for personal use only. You are not permitted to reproduce or alter this website, or any copy of it, for any other purpose without the prior express written consent of Kalamazoo.
- Kalamazoo has the right to make changes, modifications, additions, deletions and corrections to the web site, at any time and without notice